Review - Champ Sports Line Muscle Protein 90 Shake

I have tried several protein shakes in my life, and today I would like to share with you which protein powder I use frequently. It's this one:





Contents:


per 100 g:

Amino Acids:

Isoleucine 5,4 g
Leucine 9,4 g
Lysine 7,2 g
Methionine 2,3 g
Phenylalanine 4,9 g
Threonine 4,4 g
Tryptophane 1,3 g
Valine 6,3 g
Alanine 3,5 g
Arginine 4,7 g
Aspartic Acid 8,8 g
Cysteine 0,9 g
Glutamic Acid 17,5 g
Glycine 2,5 g
Histidine 2,7 g
Proline 8,1 g
Serine 5,5 g
Tyrosine 4,6 g

Nutrition Information:

Energy Value: 1611 kJ / 380 Kcal
Protein: 86 g
Carbohydrates: 2,2 g
Fat: 3,0 g
Fibre: 1,4
Sodium: 0,3 g
Vitamin B1: 1,5 mg
Vitamin B2: 0,54 mg
Vitamin B6: 1,9 mg
Vitamin C: 115 mg
Vimain E: 20 mg
Folic Acid: 285 µg
Niacin: 26 mg
Pantothenic Acid: 6,5 mg
Biotin: 44 µg
Calcium: 800 mg
Magnesium: 200 mg
Phosphorus: 500 mg



Preparation of the protein shake:




For this shake, you can use either milk or water, or a mix of both. Tea or coffee can be used ocassionally, and for some extra weight loss, you can add a teaspoon of cinnamon. If you want your shake to taste very good, you can use cold milk from the fridge. If you want your shake to be extremely low carb, use only water. It has almost zero carbs if you use water, which makes it perfect for even a no carb diet.

I use about two heaped table spoons of powder in a drink, which adds up to about 20 grams. You can use 3 spoons (30 grams), which is also recommended on the packaging.

How does it taste?




The taste of this powder is really good. Champ Sports Line Muscle Protein 90 Shake (what a long name) comes in three different taste variations: Chocolate, vanilla and strawberry. My favorite is chocolate. It tastes really good even without milk. Strawberry tastes sweet and really fresh and works best with very cold milk. Vanilla has a very strong taste and I had a difficult time drinking the shake every day since it got boring. I recommend that you don't buy vanilla unless it's your most favorite of all. As for me, I love chocolate.

About the structure: When you stir the powder into the water or milk, it will completely dissolve with no pieces left on the surface. This makes it easier to drink and you won't have any problems here. I like to use a whisk since it's very simple to prepare, no blender needed.




Final judgement


I'm glad to have come across this protein shake. Not only does it have a very low amount of carbs (almost none at all), it also has a good structure (easy to swallow) and a great taste. The price also seems reasonable. Check it out if you haven't come across a protein powder you feel comfortable with.

From my own experience, I can tell this powder works very well for weight loss, and I believe the same could be said about muscle gain, since it's already marketed as a muscle protein shake.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...